2017 ICNS Call for Participation Now Available
Theme: “CNS Challenges for UAS Integration”
This year, ICNS will emphasize on the challenges of integrating UAS into the managed airspace and CNS challenges to facilitate that integration. Special consideration will be given to papers addressing reduced size, weight and power achieved through integrated CNS avionics and mitigation of physical and cyber security threats arising from UAS integration.
Participation in the 2017 ICNS Conference will provide insight to the aviation community about state of the art and guidance on related standardization aspects to develop and deploy UAS in the National and Global air spaces.
Outstanding Plenary Sessions and Interactive Workshop
- Tuesday, April 18: Plenary: Global Harmonization of CNS
- Wednesday, April 19: Plenary: Standardization for UAS
- Wednesday, April 19: Interactive Workshop: Drones, the Sky’s the Limit
- Thursday, April 20: Plenary: CNS for UAS Integration
- Thursday, April 20: Briefing on Workshop Results