“Securing an Integrated CNS System to Meet Future Challenges”
The 2016 Integrated Communications Navigation and Surveillance (ICNS) Conference addresses long-term research and development of integrated CNS technologies for advanced aeronautical digital information systems and applications supporting the future global air transportation systems.
Jointly sponsored by government and industry, the ICNS Conference assembles national and international government and industry leaders to address important policy issues with technical experts and thought leaders.
The focus is on understanding CNS programs, plans, research and technology, and other relevant issues impacting aviation modernization.
Outstanding Plenary Sessions and Interactive Workshop
- Tuesday, April 19: Plenary: Global ATM/CNS Modernization (SESAR/NextGen/CARATS)
- Wednesday, April 20: Plenary: CNS Standardization Issues
- Wednesday, April 20: Interactive Workshop “How Drones are Changing the World We Live In”
- Thursday, April 21: Plenary: Cyber Security
- Thursday, April 21: Briefing on Workshop Results