To our ICNS 2020 Guest Speakers, Sponsors, Track and Session Chairs, Authors, and Attendees:
Due to the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have postponed the ICNS 2020 conference until Wednesday 9 September – Friday 11 September 2020. The conference will remain in the same hotel. The safety and well-being of our ICNS community of volunteers, participants, and guest speakers is our priority. We will continue to strive to deliver the best possible value and experience for everyone involved as the summer progresses.
Contact us via the ICNS 2020 Chairs page for additional questions.
- If you have already registered for ICNS 2020, your conference registration will carry forward to the future date automatically—there is no need to re-register.
- If you have already registered for the conference and are unable to attend given the new dates, refunds are available by contacting the registration chair, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those attendees who made hotel reservations through the ICNS 2020 conference website, the hotel will cancel your April reservations. You will need to make new hotel reservations for the September dates.
- Authors who have submitted papers were emailed detailed instructions providing options for authors to update their papers over the summer if they wish to share the latest data at the conference.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Sponsors and exhibitors have been contacted by the ICNS 2020 sponsors and exhibitors chair.
Thank you for your patience and understanding through this disruptive pandemic. The ICNS volunteer leadership team is committed to protecting the well-being of all our conference participants. We are working hard to provide you with an enjoyable, valuable, and productive professional meeting later in the year that supports the interchange and leadership of the concepts and technologies shaping the future evolution of our global CNS and ATM systems.
We look forward to seeing you at ICNS 2020 in September!
Gregory S. Woo, Ph.D.
ICNS 2020 Conference General Chair