“Evolving ICNS Technologies for Drones, AAM, and Beyond“
Low altitude airspace is being rapidly opened up for operations. Small UAS are delivering packages, inspecting rail roads, surveying quarries and analyzing the health of golf courses and vineyards. Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) vehicles are not far behind, bringing rapid, reliable transportation to congested urban areas.
To support these operations, coordination is required in low altitude airspace to ensure safety, efficiency and equal access. This capability is provided by a new suite of Integrated Communication, Navigation and Surveillance (ICNS) systems.
This workshop will answer the questions: (1) What ICNS capability is deployed today, (2) How well does it meet user’s needs, (3) Plans for the future.
- Andy Thurling (Chief Technology Officer at NUAIR) – Requirements for UTM
- Amit Ganjoo (Founder & CEO at ANRA Technologies) – UTM/LAANC
- Virginia Stouffer – (Aerospace Professional at Transformational Technologies) – CNS Technologies for UTM
- Hector Garcia – (Senior Director of Engineering at Honeywell) – The Future of UAM Avionics
- Christian Ramsey – (President at uAvionix,) – The Future of sUAS Avionics
- Lance Sherry (Center for Air Transportation Systems Research, George Mason University)
- Denise Ponchak (NASA Glenn Research Center, Retired)